Golf Cart Battery Maintenance is Essential
Are you aware that the most common golf cart breakdown problem with an electric golf cart is probably the golf cart batteries? That’s why the Golf Cart Battery Maintenance Guide comes in very handy.
Every electric golf cart owner needs to understand at least the basics of golf cart battery maintenance. This Guide provides you with the very best golf cart battery maintenance tips.
If your golf cart is important to you and you want to:
* save time and money;
* achieve maximum performance, and
* obtain a longer battery life
Then the inexpensive Electric Golf Cart Battery Guide is a must-have.
The money you’ll save through the information revealed will pay for the cost of this golf cart battery maintenance book many times over.
* Loss of electrolyte due to heat or overcharging.
* Lead sulfation.
* Undercharging.8.4. Old age (positive plate shedding) or “Sludging”.
* Excessive vibration.
* Freezing or high temperatures.
* Using tap water which causes calcium sulfation.
* Positive grid corrosion or growth due to high temperatures.
* Fast recharging at rates greater than C/10.
* Lack of golf cart battery maintenance.
The inexpensive Electric Golf Cart Battery Guide is a must-have.
GolfCartCenter.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com,
Links on this golf cart battery maintenance page are sponsored affiliate links and the owner makes commission if you buy after clicking these links. The owner is not a bona-fide user of this product. However, he has thoroughly researched it and provided a personal opinion only. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”